(MMCE) Ministère des Mines des Carrières et de l’Énergie
- Evaluate the impact of the energy efficiency actions undertaken within the PDSE and define a strategy to extend the project to cover other activity sectors and households.
- Propose energy efficiency measures or actions targeting DSM in all sectors of activity and the economic agents in Burkina Faso.
- Develop a budget and an implementation plan for the identified actions and propose a monitoring and evaluation mechanism.
- Provide Administration with a proposal on a financing mechanism for rational electricity uses and define a strategy or concrete measures to facilitate the involvement of national bank structures in the financing of energy efficiency projects in the private sector (commercial and industrial).
- Analyze the existing institutional framework and propose appropriate regulatory, administrative, legal, fiscal and financial mechanisms for each activity sector or economic agent.
- Propose a draft legislative proposal on DSM in Burkina Faso.
- Develop a training program for the public and private actors involved in the implementation of DSM measures.
- Propose information and awareness campaigns.
- A National Action Plan as described in the Terms of Reference.
- A draft legislative proposal on DSM in Burkina Faso.