Econoler was retained by UNDP as an international expert to present several parts of this training. Thus, Econoler presented two different workshops:
- What is the ESCO concept?
- What is an ESCO?
- Main characteristics of the ESCO concept.
- Evolution of the ESCO concept around the world.
- Actual situation of the ESCO concept in North America.
- How to operate an ESCO?
- Required qualifications
- Commercialization mechanisms
- Types of contracts
- Structure of a typical project
- Financial mechanisms for project financing
More than 50 persons, including the main actors in the urban environment involved in the field of energy efficiency, attended this seminar.