Ontario Power Authority (OPA)
- Conducting interviews with the OPA program staff;
- Designing survey questionnaires, interview guides and sampling plans for the surveys and in-depth interviews;
- Collecting data among participants, non‑participants, partial participants, trade allies, technical reviewers and local power distributors;
- Evaluating program designs by analyzing the data collected and identifying opportunities for improving the program processes;
- Performing benchmarking against similar programs run by other jurisdictions to corroborate the findings of this process evaluation;
- Calculating the gross and net savings as part the impact evaluation, as well as the additional savings generated through participation in enabling activities; and
- Estimating the total resource cost (TRC) and the program administrator cost (PAC).