ISI Institute Sultan Iskandar of Urban Habitat & Highrise
Malaysia is a country where a lot of potential for energy efficiency activities exists. In this context, ISI decided to organize an important conference on the subject to widen the participant’s knowledge and experience in the field of energy management technique and technologies for the purpose of adopting the energy efficiency concept and to promote recommissioning of buildings. This aims to achieve the following objectives:
- To ensure that all energy using systems in the buildings work together at optimum efficiency.
- Uncovering and correcting problems, defects and deficiencies in buildings systems and implementing appropriate recommissioning measures.
- Application of advanced state-of-the-art real time power monitoring and web interface.
- Installation of energy efficiency supervisory and control system.
- Enabling of accurate and effective data analysis.
Econoler was one of the main speakers for the conference and covered the following topics:
- Policies and issues .
- Energy efficiency projects demonstration .
- Mechanics of recommissioning:
- introduction to recommissioning;
- building systems diagnostics;
- measurement equipment software tools.
- Project implementation:
- recommisioning measures;
- development of financing mechanisms;
- monitoring and verification of savings;
- Guarantee of performance and energy savings.