Econoler is a world-renowned consulting firm specializing in the design, implementation, evaluation and financing of energy efficiency programs and projects.
Over the past 35 years, Econoler has carried out over 3,000 assignments related to energy efficiency, renewable energy and energy performance contracts around the world.
Learn all about our widely recognized energy efficiency (EE) expertise, market segments and projects by visiting www.econoler.com today!
As a Senior Energy Efficiency Consultant for the National Group, you will embark on a journey as a significant contributor to Econoler’s operations in Ontario and consulting activities across Canada.
With ongoing support of the National Director for Consulting, your role involves using your technical expertise and project management capabilities as you handle a portfolio of large-scale projects assigned to you. Accountability includes smooth project execution and delivery in terms of quality, scope and timeline, with customer satisfaction at a top priority.
Direct Report: National Director for Consulting, based in Montréal.
- Lead and manage multiple projects including budgets, schedules, quality control of deliverables and staffing plans.
- Constantly stay in tune with customer satisfaction and compliance with contractual agreements.
Energy Efficiency Expert
- Provide technical assistance for the implementation of EE projects.
Prepare and draft consultancy reports.
- Perform energy analyses of commercial and institutional buildings and industrial facilities.
- Develop EE policies, as well as regulatory and institutional frameworks.
- Design financing mechanisms for EE projects.
- Perform third-party assessment of measurement and verification (M&V) plans and reports.
- Design, implement and evaluate EE and demand-side management programs.
- Assist with business development activities such as networking, attending business events, generating leads, drafting and negotiating proposals.
- Licensed Professional Engineers of Ontario (PEO);
- At least 10 years of experience in the EE sector with strong project planning and implementation experience;
- Experience in supporting business development activities;
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate leadership;
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
ANY OF THE FOLLOWING IS AN ADVANTAGE
- A master’s degree in a related field;
- CMVP, CEM or LEED certification;
- Established relevant professional network;
- Fluency in French.