Econoler is a world-renowned consulting firm specialized in capacity building, design, implementation, evaluation and finance of energy efficiency projects and programs. The firm also has vast experience and expertise in renewable energy, energy performance contracting, climate change mitigation and carbon financing. Econoler offers a wide range of high-quality professional services appropriately adapted to meet the particular needs of its partners and clients.
At the international level, Econoler has been providing its services to international financing institutions, bi-lateral organisations as well as governments, utilities and important private sector organisations. Experience was gained in over 140 countries over the last 35 years.
As an International Senior Energy Efficiency Expert, you will be involved at the development and implementation stages of many different assignments that will involve presence in countries and interaction with stakeholders, both internally at Econoler and with clients.
Immediate Supervisor: International Group Director
- Lead proposals/projects for international financial institutions, government ministries/agencies, national utilities and private sector organisations;
- Design, implement and evaluate energy efficiency and demand-side management programs;
- Conduct studies to implement and design standards and labelling for equipment used in the residential, commercial and industrial sectors;
- Elaborate energy efficiency policies, laws and regulatory frameworks including building codes and standard and labeling;
- Conduct energy efficiency studies on either specific technologies or regions in the world;
- Provide technical assistance in the implementation of energy efficiency and renewable energy projects;
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Economics, the Environment or Finance;
- Bilingual: English/French; Spanish would be an asset;
- 10 years of experience in energy efficiency assignments at the international level;