Econoler is a world-renowned consulting firm specializing in the design, implementation, evaluation and financing of energy efficiency programs and projects. The firm also has experience in renewable energy, energy performance contracting, climate change mitigation and carbon financing. Econoler offers a wide range of high-quality professional services tailored to the needs of its partners and clients.
As the Communication and Development Manager, you will participate in the development and implementation of the firm’s communication strategy concerning, among others: our brand image, our positioning and presence on various platforms, the development of tools and our firm’s visibility. Additionally, you will be involved in developing various opportunities (preparing expressions of interest and bid proposals) for which you will ensure that all the requirements are met and their quality is good.
Immediate Supervisor: Director of Development
- Recommending and developing action plans and strategies and ensure their implementation.
- Managing various communication-related matters and participating in the development of the firm’s promotional tools.
- Managing the firm’s brand image on various platforms (websites on the Internet, social media, newsletters, presentations, etc.).
- Drafting promotional materials.
- Supporting project teams as a communication expert, when necessary.
- Participating in the preparation of service proposals in response to calls for bids.
- Collecting and analyzing information about the sustainable energy sector to contribute to strategy development and proposal-drafting.
- Participating in drafting the contents.
- Negotiating contracts with partners and subcontractors, performing follow-up with them and drafting contracts.
- Developing budgets when preparing bid proposals.
- University degree in communication, business administration, international relations, environment or other related fields.
- About 5 years of experience.
- Bilingual (French and English).
- Strong capacity to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong ability to work independently.
- Strong writing skills in both French and English.
- A good team worker.
- High proficiency in using the MS Office suite.
OTHER DESIRABLE COMPETENCES
- A master’s degree.
- Proficiency in Spanish.
- Knowledge of energy- and climate-change-related issues in Canada and globally.